The technical sessions are designed for all youth players in both the KDSC house league and the KDSC development team programs (Ages U9-U12). The technical sessions will be run by the Club Head Coach, Technical Coaches, and assistance from all attending coaches from the house league and KDSC development programs.
The technical sessions ensure that all U9 - U12 players get access to our best coaching, that coaches can learn in a collaborative environment from each other and that we have a stream of consistent messaging and training for our U9 - U12 age group, which is the crucial age for proper skill development.
- Session #1: Dribbling/Ball Control: Saturday, May 27
- Session #2: Passing/Receiving: Saturday, June 10
- Session #3: Defending/Goalkeeping: Saturday, June 17
- Session #4: Shooting/Attacking Phases: Saturday, June 24
South Gower Park: Field#5a and 5b:
- 09:00-10:00: All U9/U10 female and male players
- 10:00-11:00: All U11/12 female and male players
When: Sunday, May 28 09:00-10:30
Where: South Gower Park: Field#5a and 5b
Focus: For all coaches U9 to U18 (At minimum six coaches required)
Description: The Club Head Coach will be using the BU14C2 team as the subject team. Coaches will be provided with session plans, observe structured session components, and participate in leading an activity with a focus on interventions and restarts using various coaching styles.